These comical memo paper boxes from Papelaria play up the premium quality of the fine paper that's used in these diamond-shaped notepads. You might not go out of your way to purchase a diamond-shaped pad of paper normally, but since these three Papelaria Diamond Notepads are packaged in comical boxes, this makes the gift all that much more precious.
On the front of the deceptive paper boxes is a saying that makes it seem as though the recipient is getting a diamond. The remarks take jabs at the longevity of gifts like perfume, flowers and chocolate as compared to something as lasting as a diamond. However, upon opening the small gift boxes, rather than getting an actual diamond, what's inside is a fun pad of paper.
Papelaria's Memo Paper Boxes Mock Traditionally Romantic Gifts
1. Humorous Packaging - Incorporate playful and comical packaging to elevate the perceived value of everyday products.
2. Deceptive Messaging - Use misleading messaging on packaging or advertising to challenge traditional perceptions and attract attention.
3. Diversified Product Presentation - Incorporate unique product presentation techniques, like playful boxes, to make your products stand out and resonate with consumers.
1. Stationery - Create unique and playful packaging to showcase the value of stationery products.
2. Gifts - Incorporate playful boxes and deceptive messaging to make traditionally romantic gifts more fun and memorable.
3. Consumer Goods - Introduce diverse and playful product presentation techniques to appeal to a wider range of consumers and stand out in a crowded market.