The Melted Snowman Cookie is a great alternative to all those cookie-cutter holiday treats out there. Yes, it may be a cookie, but it forgoes the cutter for something a little more freeform and imaginative. Although it might traumatize children to think about their beloved snowmen thawing out eventually, the Melted Snowman Cookie is clever, creative and oh so cute.
Conceived and baked by fine folks at Truly Custom Cakery, the Melted Snowman Cookie is made using a basic sugar cookie recipe, some strategically melted marshmallow, colorful icing and candy bits. The result is so fantastic, that it will surely remind many of the classic Christmas stop motion shows that play on the tele closer to the holidays. Also, since each cookie is made individually, each showman has his or her own personality.
The Melted Snowman Cookie is Cleverly Creative and Cute
1. Customized Holiday Treats - Opportunity for bakeries to offer unique and personalized treats during the holiday season.
2. Freeform Baking - Disruptive innovation opportunity for bakers to move away from traditional cookie-cutter shapes and create more imaginative designs.
3. Nostalgic and Whimsical Desserts - Growing demand for desserts that evoke nostalgia and bring back childhood memories, presenting opportunities for creative bakers.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can tap into the trend of customized holiday treats by offering unique and imaginative desserts like the Melted Snowman Cookie.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate customized holiday treats as part of their themed events, adding a playful and whimsical element to the experience.
3. Food Tourism - Food tour companies can highlight bakeries and dessert shops that offer freeform and creative treats, attracting customers seeking unique culinary experiences.