Megan Fox just isn’t a sloppy seconds type of girl. Esquire recently interviewed the hot celebrity vixen and she openly shared some interesting news: She is bisexual.
The hollywood heartthrob is currently dating Brian Austin Green. Although she is with a man now, she says, “I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I’m also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”
Megan Fox seems to be not only hypocritical, but also nonsensical and perhaps a little offensive towards the male gender. Perhaps the mixture of sex and controversy is a perfect combo to get a little attention from the media for her reprised role in the second 'Transformers' movie, 'Revenge of the Fallen' that debuts this summer...
Megan Fox Uses Human Nature to Promote 'Transformers' Sequel'
1. Bisexual Representation - Opportunity for brands to promote inclusivity and diversity by featuring bisexual individuals in their campaigns.
2. Controversial Marketing - Using provocative statements or actions to generate attention and media coverage for a product or brand.
3. Sexual Orientation as a Marketing Tool - Exploring how brands can leverage sexual orientation to create buzz and engage with their target audience.
1. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity for movie studios to explore diverse and inclusive storylines that feature bisexual characters.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for marketers to develop bold and controversial campaigns that provoke discussions and generate media coverage.
3. LGBTQ+ Rights and Representation - Opportunity for organizations and advocacy groups to push for more inclusive representations of bisexuality in media and entertainment.