This Mega Man merchandise is a brilliant transition from the 8-bit world to modern-day real life. The pillow combination of helmet and blaster is the comfiest, but most badass way to rest your head. And when you wake up, they can be used to play as well.
The concept of having the pillow wrap around your arm and hand isn't anything new, but this Mega Man merchandise creatively takes advantage of this. Best of all, the combo will encourage children to not be afraid of The Boogie Man and other things that go bump in the night. I mean, what kind of monster would stand up to a blast from Mega Man? I'm sure the children will sleep fine knowing they are so well-protected.
Capcom's Mega Man Merchandise is a Badass Way to Sleep
1. Gamer Merchandise - Creating merchandise that appeals to the gaming community by merging video game characters with everyday household items will likely disrupt the traditional merchandising industry.
2. Functional Decor - Designing home decor items that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing will disrupt traditional home decor and bedding industries.
3. Interactive Toys - Making toys and household items that interact with each other or have more than one use can create new opportunities in the toy and gaming industries.
1. Gaming Merchandise - Manufacturing and selling merchandise that appeals to gamers, such as pillows and other household items that feature popular video game characters, will disrupt traditional merchandise industries.
2. Home Decor - Creating functional home decor items that merge design with practicality in innovative ways will disrupt traditional home decor and bedding industries.
3. Toy Manufacturing - Designing interactive toys that serve both decorative and functional purposes will create new opportunities and disrupt the traditional toy and gaming industries.