The Me-Far Bowls are a stunning set of metallic dishware that are slightly modelled after nesting dolls. Instead of taking on the Matryoshka's look, however, the Me-Far Bowls are more inspired by flowers. The bowls nestled into each other like layers of petals to form one single bloom. Although they might look like an art piece when stacked together, on their own they are very practical.
Designed by London-based architect Tom Brooksbank and artist Allan Collins of CoWorks, the Me-Far Bowls are part of their larger DoReyMeFarSoLaaTiDoe collection. Comprised of eight, waxed copper bowls, they each have a triangular base that close up the smaller the next one becomes. They can take on different patterns and are very reflective, adding a glimmer in rooms.
The Me-Far Bowls by CoWorks Can be Nested Together
1. Nested Dishware - Opportunity for innovation in creating dishware that can be nested together for organized storage.
2. Metallic Bowls - Disruptive potential in designing metallic dishware that adds a touch of luxury and elegance to dining experiences.
3. Artistic Tableware - Innovative opportunities in merging art and functionality to create visually appealing tableware pieces.
1. Kitchenware - Potential for disruptive innovation in the kitchenware industry by introducing nested dishware concepts for efficient storage solutions.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry by offering metallic bowls as decorative accents that enhance interior aesthetics.
3. Art and Design - Innovative potential within the art and design industry to create unique artistic tableware that combines practicality and visual appeal.