The wellness movement has not stopped accelerating and, as such, it really isn't surprising that we have a meditation drink like Moment on the market. The recipe promises to help "unfrazzle your mind and make you renewed."
The meditation drink, also referred to as botanical water, is offered in three flavors—Hibiscus Dragon Fruit, Rooibos Blood Orange, and Tulsi Lemon. Some of the more notable ingredients in the natural beverage are ashwagandha (an ancient ayurvedic adaptogen that reduces stress) and L-theanine (derived from decaffeinated green tea to increase focus and concentration). These are nested among other superfoods and herbs that only strengthen the calming and clarifying effects of Moment. In addition, the beverage is free from caffeine, added sugars, artificial flavors, or carbonation.
One per cent of all sales go to mental health non-profits.
Image Credit: Moment
Moment's Ingredient List is Thoughtful and Free-From Bad Vibes
1. Meditation Beverages - There is an opportunity to create new beverage products that incorporate natural calming ingredients and support mental health.
2. Adaptogens - There is an opportunity to explore and develop natural adaptogenic ingredients that have stress-reducing and calming effects.
3. Free-from Beverages - There is an opportunity to create more free-from beverages that are free from caffeine, added sugars, and artificial flavors.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry could benefit from developing new natural calming and stress-reducing products that support mental health.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry could benefit from incorporating more natural stress-reducing and calming ingredients in their products.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations focused on mental health could partner with beverage companies to promote awareness and support mental health initiatives.