ICE Standard is a sophisticated medical history app that gives users access to crucial info in case of emergency. The mobile platform was first developed by About The Kids Foundation and is equipped with users' emergency contacts, insurance details, car information and blood type in addition to all of one's medical history.
ICE Standard's color-coded design is used by emergency response crews to determine the danger levels of specific situations. While colors like red are reflective of sever allergies, yellow is representative of existing medications and prescriptions that an individual might be taking.
This emergency response app is described as a back-up to a traditional emergency or health card but features a myriad of crucial information that would otherwise be difficult to condense.
ICE Standard Gives Users Health Info in Case of Emergency
1. Condensed Medical History Apps - The need for a medical history app that condenses crucial health information in case of emergency.
2. Mobile Health Platforms - The rise of mobile health platforms which can provide easy access to one's medical history.
3. Color-coded Indicators - The implementation of color-coded indicators in emergency response systems to communicate crucial health information.
1. Healthtech - Opportunities for HealthTech companies to develop mobile platforms that can store and provide access to one's medical records.
2. Emergency Response Services - Opportunities for emergency response services to implement innovative solutions like color-coded indicators to improve communication during emergencies.
3. Insurance - Opportunities for insurance companies to leverage medical history apps to incentivize healthy behavior and lower premiums for their customers.