Of all the possible collectible items one can find while traveling the world, Brad Coram chose to stock pile a particular shelf (more like a closet) with different types of canned meat.
The meat museum has been under construction for around 5 years now and is kept at his office for his coworkers viewing pleasure (if there is any pleasure at all).
One of the meat museum’s main attractions is the canned sheep head that often terrifies and repels even the toughest of critics. I’d love to see it just once!
Brad Coram Collects Canned Animals as Tasty Travel Souvenirs
1. Canned Meat Collection - Creating edible travel souvenirs may become a new trend for foodies and travelers to collect.
2. Unconventional Workplace Decor - The trend towards unique and quirky office decor will continue to grow, including the display of unusual collections.
3. Unexpected Display Attractions - Tourist attractions featuring off-beat collections will become increasingly popular with travelers seeking novel experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Food companies could create canned meat products specifically marketed as travel souvenirs.
2. Office Supplies and Decor - Companies specializing in office decor and supplies could cater to the trend for unusual and quirky workplace decorations.
3. Tourism and Travel - Entrepreneurs could create unique new tourist attractions centered around off-beat collections, like a canned meat museum.