A day I'm sure you thought would never come -- the day marking the Mean Girls 10th Anniversary -- is upon us. Besides reminding us that we are unbelievably old, today is a day for reminiscing and quoting the sh*t out of the beloved now-classic film. And fittingly, it's on a Wednesday -- so remember to wear pink.
In honor of the anniversary, Hello Giggles has prepared some ice cream recipes based on your favorite characters. The first recipe is titled 'Glen Coco’s Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream.' Despite not actually having any screen time, Glen Coco is one of the most referenced characters in the movie, after receiving an unheard of four candy grams. You go, Glen Coco!
Other recipes include 'Buttered Muffin Ice Cream' and the 'Brown Butter 'Is Butter a Carb?' Ice Cream,' both of which sound absolutely delicious.
Celebrate Mean Girls 10th Anniversary with Ice Cream
1. Character-based Recipe Trends - Exploring food inspired by beloved characters is a trend that celebrates fandom and nostalgia.
2. Pop Culture Anniversary Celebrations - Creating special recipes and events to commemorate milestone anniversaries of popular movies or TV shows is a trend that engages fans and generates excitement.
3. Quirky Flavor Combinations - Experimenting with unique flavor combinations in ice cream recipes is a trend that offers a fun and unexpected twist on a classic dessert.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the character-based recipe trend by developing products that cater to fans of movies, TV shows, or other popular culture references.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies and event organizers can leverage the pop culture anniversary celebrations trend by organizing special events, screenings, or collaborations with food brands.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels, restaurants, and tourist destinations can embrace the quirky flavor combinations trend by offering unique and innovative ice cream flavors that attract customers seeking memorable culinary experiences.