M.C. Escher, a graphic artist from the Netherlands whose work is largely inspired by elements of mathematics, joined with New York streetwear giant Supreme to create a collection that features a myriad of his designs.
The collection will be available in-store at Supreme's Paris, London, New York, and Los Angeles locations starting on May 4th, as well as in Japan on May 6th. Those who don't have access to these locations will also be able to find the collection online, where it's sure to sell out fast.
Included are various graphic shirts, hoodies, jerseys, coats, and baseball caps -- which feature M.C. Escher's designs boldly, with many different pieces taking up sections of each piece.
This New Supreme Collection Features the Work of M.C. Escher
1. Math-inspired Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a streetwear brand that incorporates mathematical designs, appealing to a niche market of fashion-conscious math enthusiasts.
2. Artist Collaborations in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with renowned artists to create unique and limited-edition fashion collections, attracting art enthusiasts and collectors.
3. Online Exclusive Fashion Drops - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Launch online-exclusive fashion drops to create hype and generate demand, catering to customers who can't access physical stores.
1. Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative designs and collaborations that merge streetwear with other artistic genres, creating new trends and attracting a wider customer base.
2. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop online platforms and strategies that create a seamless and engaging shopping experience, capitalizing on the growing trend of e-commerce in the fashion industry.
3. Art Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists to produce merchandise featuring their artwork, tapping into the demand for unique and collectible items among art enthusiasts.