The Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept is set to debut at the 2018 Bejing auto show, but to build anticipation for this showing the luxury car brand has released images of the stunning interior. The design sketch of the concept's cabin was recently released on the brand's social media accounts along with a video showcasing the upcoming vehicle. The showing at the 2018 Bejing auto show, in later April, will be the first showing of the new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept and will most likely influence the next range of Mercedes-Maybach vehicles.
Inspired by the Chinese influences, the new concept blends together traditional and futuristic designs. The interior is wrapped in a white quilted leather and features rose gold accents with blue ambient lighting. The dashboard appears to be very sporty and will feature the MBUX infotainment system. The showing of the Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept will also be used to showcase the automaker's new furniture collection, which is designed to reflect the form of the concept vehicle.
Image Credit: Mercedes-Maybach
The Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury Features Chinese-Inspired Interiors
1. Chinese-inspired Interiors - Opportunity for luxury car brands to incorporate Chinese design elements and aesthetics into their vehicle interiors.
2. Futuristic Designs - Innovative car interiors that blend traditional and futuristic designs, creating a unique and visually stunning experience for luxury car owners.
3. MBUX Infotainment System - Advancement in infotainment system technology for luxury cars, offering a highly intuitive and immersive driving experience.
1. Luxury Car Manufacturers - Disruptive opportunity to create luxury cars with Chinese-inspired interiors, attracting affluent consumers seeking unique and culturally influenced designs.
2. Interior Design - Potential for interior designers to explore Chinese-inspired design elements and incorporate them into various industries beyond automotive, such as home decor and hospitality.
3. Automotive Technology - Opportunity to develop advanced infotainment systems with enhanced features and user-friendly interfaces for luxury car brands.