Clearly under the influence of the gorgeous vacation house that was recently purchased by Maurizio Pecoraro that is perched in the hills of Sicily, the Maurizio Pecoraro Spring 2010 collection was just as light, airy, fun and free as the city in which he now dwells.
Glittering starbursts added a touch of glam to the Maurizio Pecoraro Spring 2010 collection and were seen appliqued and sewn on to several garments that saw fierce sparkles cascading down the runway.
The Maurizio Pecoraro Spring 2010 Collection Displays Sparkled Appliques
1. Glittering Fashion - The trend of adding glittering starburst appliques to fashion garments creates opportunities for innovation in crafting techniques and materials.
2. Vacation-inspired Fashion - The trend of designing fashion inspired by vacation destinations creates opportunities for innovation in color, patterns, and silhouettes.
3. Light and Airy Couture - The trend of designing light and airy couture pieces creates opportunities for innovation in sustainable and breathable fabrics.
1. Fashion - In the fashion industry, designers and manufacturers can explore new ways to add glam to clothing using glittering appliques.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can collaborate with designers to create vacation-inspired fashion that promotes their destinations.
3. Textile and Fabric Manufacturing - In the textile and fabric manufacturing industry, companies can create new, sustainable fabrics that are light, breathable, and airy for use in couture pieces.