This photo shoot by Matteo Bortolio for Bambi Magazine shows that sensuality across the web is still very much alive. Considering that new online creations such as Skype enable people to stay in touch even easier, it was only a matter of time before a photographer introduced it to the fetish fad dominating the fashion industry of late.
Shot for the magazine's issue number 8, this editorial by Matteo Bortolio for Bambi Magazine stars models Agnieska Gwara and Lydia Pages. They are captured engaging in an online tryst, complete with latex outfits and sexy lingerie. It is interesting to see the emotion and desire in each of the model's eyes, as they pose in front of the computer and camera.
The Matteo Bortolio for Bambi Magazine Centers Around an Online Tryst
1. Virtual Intimacy - Opportunity to explore new ways of connecting intimately online through virtual platforms like Skype and other digital mediums.
2. Fetish Fashion - Exploring the fusion of fetish aesthetics with fashion, creating new opportunities for experimentation and pushing boundaries in the industry.
3. Emotional Connection - Exploring the emotional depth that can be conveyed through online interactions, opening up new possibilities for conveying desire and passion virtually.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate elements of fetish aesthetics and virtual intimacy into their designs, creating innovative and boundary-pushing collections.
2. Digital Communication - The digital communication industry can develop new platforms and technologies that enhance virtual intimacy, creating novel ways for people to connect online.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore the emotive potential of virtual intimacy, using modern technologies and online platforms to capture intimate moments and evoke strong emotions in viewers.