I'll be honest, when I first saw the Marussia B2 I got all excited because I thought that there was going to be a supercar on the market with the same moniker as myself. This Russian-designed beauty is actually the successor to the first ever Russian attempt at a supercar--the B1.
The Marussia B2 boasts a 3.5 liter V6 Cosworth mill that ranges from 245 to 420 HP. No word on handling or price tag, but I'm pretty sure this Russian stunner would turn a few heads while gliding down the street.
The Russian-Made Marussia B2 Seduces Auto-Lovers
1. Luxury Supercars - The demand for high-end, sleek and high-performance cars is on the rise, creating opportunities for luxury car manufacturers to design and release their next innovation.
2. Powerful Vehicle Engines - There is a growing interest in high-performance engines, creating competition for car makers to come up with more powerful models that are also eco-friendly.
3. International Car Brands - Russia's entry into the high-performance car market is an example of the increasing push for more international car brands to enter the market.
1. Automobiles - The automobile industry has opportunities to innovate in the design, engineering, and manufacturing of luxury and high-performance cars.
2. Engine Manufacturing - The engine manufacturing industry is disrupting traditional methods to meet the demand for powerful and efficient vehicle engines.
3. International Trade - With the growing interest in international car brands, there are opportunities for the trade industry to facilitate the exchange of luxury and high-performance vehicles.