When I first looked at the Marloes Horst Jalouse editorial, I thought that it was pulled from an old issue for some much needed vintage inspiration. Considering that the 70s is making a huge comeback in the fashion industry, I shouldn't have been surprised that this was, in fact, a recent photo shoot.
As part of the February 2011 issue, the Marloes Horst Jalouse editorial is retro, racy and completely captivating. Filled with various 70s looks, the spread also features a ton of layers, textures and colors.
The Marloes Horst Jalouse Spread Looks Straight Out of the 70s
1. 70s Fashion Comeback - The recent Marloes Horst Jalouse editorial reflects a resurgence of 70s-inspired fashion trends.
2. Vintage-inspired Editorials - The Marloes Horst Jalouse editorial demonstrates a growing trend in fashion editorial photography that takes inspiration from past decades.
3. Layered Fashion Trends - The Marloes Horst Jalouse editorial showcases a trend towards layering textures and colors in fashion design.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage these trends to develop nostalgic and layered collections that appeal to a wide audience.
2. Photography - The growing trend of vintage-inspired editorials presents opportunities for photographers to recreate imagery from past decades in a modern context.
3. Content Creation - The Marloes Horst Jalouse editorial highlights a trend towards creating engaging, visually stimulating content that takes inspiration from past eras.