Marley Kate captures a romping duo of rich boys in the 'Ruffneck' editorial for the Ones2Watch. The series stars models Christopher Wetmore and Mateus Lages, following them as they carelessly partake in horseplay. The rowdy boys are adorned with high hip set fashion and heavy golden jewellery. The combination creates a sense of extreme rebellion, as if the boys are outright refusing to take over their father's accounting firm. The ornamental styling was done by Rose Garcia.
Photographer Marley Kate was born and raised in New York City. Kate graduated from NYU and went on to perfect her skills at the School of Visual Arts. Her spontaneous compositional style and use of bright lights lends the photographs a youthful playfulness. The sheer energy evoked from the photos is engaging and becomes more so with the incorporation of color and rebellion.
Marley Kate Lenses Rich Boys in 'Ruffneck' for the Ones2Watch
1. Youthful Rebellion Fashion - There is an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry with rebellious styles that target younger audiences
2. Playful Photography Style - There is an opportunity to disrupt the photography industry with spontaneous, playful compositional styles
3. Adorned Jewelry Trends - There is an opportunity to disrupt the jewelry industry with ornamental, heavy-set jewelry trends that appeal to those seeking rebellion and individuality
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can disrupt the normalcy of traditional fashion by creating daring and rebellious clothing options for younger audiences
2. Photography - Photography professionals and businesses can stand out by offering spontaneous and playful compositional styles, particularly for fashion editorials
3. Jewelry - Jewelry brands can offer ornamental and heavy-set jewelry options that appeal to those seeking rebellion and individuality, creating a new market segment in the industry