In today's Internet-oriented world, brands cannot afford to ignore their online customers, which is why many could use the help of MarketMeSuite, a free social media marketing tool that helps organizations manage online interactions.
MarketMeSuite, founded by Tammy Kahn Fennell and Alan Hamlyn, offers companies a social media marketing dashboard, which lets them organize and manage their Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts in one spot. What sets MarketMeSuite apart from other social media organizing tools, however, is its ability to allow businesses to geo-target their customers, monitor online mentions and reply to them accordingly -- something called "reply campaigning."
With MarketMeSuite's dashboard, brands can build customer relationships and do so organically. Stats have already shown that brands using the MarketMeSuite tool have seen a 25 percent increase in traffic to their businesses, says PSFK.
MarketMeSuite Helps Brands Engage & Manage Online Customers
1. Social Media Management - MarketMeSuite offers an opportunity for social media management by letting businesses organize and manage their social media accounts in one spot.
2. Geo-targeting - MarketMeSuite provides an opportunity for geo-targeting customers, an increasingly popular and effective way for businesses to show ads to a specific audience.
3. Reply Campaigning - MarketMeSuite’s ‘reply campaigning’ strategy for social media interactions presents an opportunity to prioritize customer relationships.
1. Marketing and Advertising - MarketMeSuite caters to businesses who need help managing their online interactions and social media presence, therefore presenting a marketing and advertising opportunity.
2. Customer Service - MarketMeSuite's ability to help businesses manage their interactions with customers on social media sites presents a disruptive opportunity for customer service.
3. Social Media Tools - MarketMeSuite is a part of a rapidly growing industry of social media management tools that cater to businesses that aim to improve and streamline their social media efforts.