Top Model Marine Deleeuw fronts Centrefold Magazine's latest cover story. The moody feature is lensed by photographer Eric Guillemain and features understated wardrobe styling by Katie Burnett. The photographer captures his muse in the midst of a European town and uses black and white filters to enhance his shots.
Whether posing by the sea or exploring aged architecture, Marine Deleeuw shows off her effortlessly chic look and wears minimal makeup along with loose and natural locks. Exuding an understated and Parisian air, Centrefold Magazine's latest cover story highlights chic and comfortable fashions.
The editorial graces Centrefold's March 2015 issue and features an abundance of monochromatic and grunge-inspired garments. Hair styling for this feature is courtesy of Kenshin Asano who works with the editorial's makeup artist Georgi Sandev to transform Marine.
Marine Deleeuw Fronts Centrefold Magazine's Latest Cover Story
1. Minimal Makeup - Opportunity for companies to develop and market minimalistic makeup products that enhance natural beauty.
2. Chic and Comfortable Fashions - Disruptive innovation potential for fashion brands to create clothing that combines both style and comfort.
3. Monochromatic and Grunge-inspired Garments - Potential for fashion designers to create edgy and modern clothing that embraces the monochromatic and grunge-inspired trend.
1. Beauty Products - Companies in the beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of minimal makeup by creating new product lines.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to innovate and create stylish and comfortable clothing that meets the demand of consumers.
3. Apparel Design - Fashion designers can tap into the trend of monochromatic and grunge-inspired garments, creating unique and bold clothing lines.