As the date for the very anticipated, re-edited Margiela for H&M womenswear collection draws closer, the lookbook debuts to capture the hearts of fashionistas everywhere. The minimalist structure is apparent as Margiela chooses specific high-end pieces from its previous collections. These re-edited pieces are perfect for the fashion lover who once coveted the expensive clothes that strutted the runway. Produced for the masses, Margiela captures a timeless aura of appeal in the ideology over brooding coats, billowing dresses and gloved handbags.
The Margiela for H&M womenswear lookbook lacks struggle in the accumulation of creative minimalism. This simplified thought portrays a significant idea and direction for designers to reach. As H&M constantly keeps re-inventing the way they portray collaborations, re-editing is the way of the future.
The Margiela for H&M Lookbook has Finally Arrived
1. Creative Minimalism - Opportunity for designers to create minimalist collections that appeal to a wide audience.
2. Re-editing - Trend of re-editing previous collections to make them more accessible and affordable.
3. Collaboration Reinvention - Continuous innovation in the way brands portray collaborations.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore creative minimalism and re-editing of previous collections.
2. Retail - Retail industry can capitalize on collaboration reinvention to attract customers.
3. Design - Design industry can adopt creative minimalism as a new direction for designers.