British design house Margaret Howell introduces the newest collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2023 season. it was showcased during London Fashion Week and highlgihts fit and fabrication, as per usual. This season, the capsule ensures to bring forth the brand's elegance through casual styles and sophisticated cuts. Refined tailoring is one of the pillars and there are less traditional styles that are seen.
It features comfortable themes through the sporty looks that is seen along with informal outfits. The designer highlights her signature trousers that have a slim ski-pant influence. It is joined by the wool trousers with dark pinstripe detail and a comfortable elastic waist paired with lightweight cotton tees. The rest of the capsule includes a plethora of layering options and some boxy silhouettes.
Image Credit: Mark Kean, Margaret Howell
Margaret Howell Delivers the SS23 Capsule During LFW
1. Casual-sophisticated Apparel - Opportunity for clothing brands to create a blend of casual and elegant designs for a refined look.
2. Innovative Sporty Outfits - Chance for sportswear companies to design innovative, stylish, and comfortable sporty outfits for fashion-forward customers.
3. Boxy Silhouettes Trend - Potential for fashion companies to capitalize on the trend of boxy silhouettes by producing clothing with a relaxed fit.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for fashion and apparel companies to innovate and create casual yet sophisticated clothing with unique designs and fits.
2. Sportswear - Potential for sportswear industry to produce innovative, trendy and comfortable sporty outfits that can be worn beyond workouts.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Chance for textile manufacturers to develop fabrics that give a delicate and refined look, yet offer comfort and sporty functionality.