‘Mannequins’ from Katarzyna Jarczykowska may be creepy or incredibly creative depending on how you choose to look at it. This small photoshoot features a mannequin and a model that look strikingly similiar.
I like ‘Mannequins’ from Katarzyna Jarczykowska because it introduces a human element into the traditionally creepy mannequin photoshoot. Sometimes the human is hard to spot, though, which is what makes these photos so much fun. Check out the links to see more amazing work from Katarzyna Jarczykowska.
Mannequins from Katarzyna Jarczykowska is Creepy Yet Cool
1. Human-machine Interaction - By combining mannequins and humans in a creative way, there is an opportunity to explore new ways of integrating humans with machines.
2. Realistic Mannequins - Using more realistic mannequins in store displays can create a more immersive and engaging shopping experience for customers.
3. Blurring Boundaries - The blurring of boundaries between man and machine can open up new artistic and technological opportunities.
1. Retail - Retailers can explore using more realistic mannequins to improve the in-store shopping experience.
2. Art & Photography - Artists and photographers can experiment with combining human and machine elements in new and creative ways.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can incorporate realistic-looking mannequins into their marketing and advertising campaigns.