Manjari Sharma has a very innovative photography project that hopes to challenge the conception of what the medium is capable of. The photographer want to recreate nine gods and goddesses that play a seminal role within Hinduism.
By copying every last detail from the images in a photo shoot, Manjari Sharma want to prove that photography is capable of transporting the viewer to a spiritual place. This is a very innovative way for Manjari Sharma to use photography and it will be interesting to see the final results and their reception.
Implications - Youth consumers are constantly looking for technological solutions to their everyday problems. Manjari Sharma's photography is a reflection of the belief that technology is capable of doing what purely man-made creations can do. Companies should take this mindset into account to attract this consumer demographic.
Manjari Sharma Uses Photography to Access the Spiritual
1. Spiritual Photography - Manjari Sharma's innovative photography project challenges the conception of what the medium is capable of by recreating gods and goddesses to transport viewers to a spiritual place.
2. Technological Solutions for Youth - Youth consumers seek technological solutions, as reflected in Manjari Sharma's belief that photography can achieve what purely man-made creations can do. Companies should consider this mindset to attract this consumer demographic.
3. Innovative Use of Photography - Manjari Sharma's innovative use of photography to access the spiritual realm opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for other photographers and artists.
1. Photography - Manjari Sharma's project demonstrates how photography can be used in transformative ways, suggesting disruptive innovation opportunities within the photography industry.
2. Technology - Manjari Sharma's belief in the capability of technology to convey spiritual experiences highlights disruptive innovation opportunities for technology companies to create immersive and meaningful experiences.
3. Youth Marketing - Manjari Sharma's project underscores the importance of considering youth consumers' desire for technological solutions, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for marketers targeting this demographic.