The Mangas Space collection is comprised of incredibly cozy-looking sofas. Created to complement the Mangas carpets designed a few years ago for Gandia Blasco, Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola has effectively taken the patchwork patterns off of the floor to comfortingly cover the couches.
A modular set of seating, the Mangas Space collection can be arranged and re-arranged to suit different living spaces and lifestyles. Similar to large knitted sweaters, the sofas are available in a range of colors, textures and patterns. They can be mixed and matched beautifully without looking too out of sorts thanks to the overall modern simplicity of each design.
The Mangas Space collection is also home to square and rectangular poufs, large and small rectangular rugs a well as square rugs. Together, they make up a welcoming set.
Mangas Space by Patricia Urquiola Are Like Large Knitted Sweaters
1. Modular Seating - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop customizable seating solutions that can be arranged and re-arranged to suit different living spaces and lifestyles.
2. Patchwork Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply patchwork patterns to diverse product categories to create visually appealing and cozy designs.
3. Textured Home Furnishings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate textured materials and fabrics into various home furnishing products to enhance comfort and visual interest.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce more modular furniture options to better cater to the evolving needs of consumers in terms of flexible and customizable living spaces.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate patchwork designs into home decor items, offering customers unique and visually appealing products.
3. Textile Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative techniques to create textured fabrics and materials that can be used in a wide range of home furnishing products.