Justin Timberlake has been in the media a lot lately, with the release of his newest studio album 'Man Of The Woods,' and his anticipated Superbowl performance just behind him. In order to celebrate his album, and the changes to his style that seemed to coincide with it, Timberlake is opening up a pop-up shop from February 9th until the 11th in NYC.
To create the selection of apparel, Timerlake joined with famed labels like Warby Parker, HERON PRESTON, Levi's, YETI, Best Made Co., Moleskine, and Pendleton. A few noteworthy garments that are featured include the Air Jordan 3 JTHs, plaid button-ups, flannel and Sherpa-lined denim and corduroy jackets, sunglasses, flasks, wallets, and even a cooler. All of the pieces, apart from the sneakers, boast a rugged-looking aesthetic that coincide with the themes presented in the album.
Image Credit: HYPEBEAST
Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Store Celebrates His New Album
1. Pop-up Collaborations - Incorporating products from various brands into a limited-time pop-up shop experience can create buzz and promote collaborative innovation opportunities.
2. Rugged Aesthetic - The rugged, outdoorsy aesthetic featured in Timberlake's merchandise can inspire the development of new fashion and accessory lines with a similar theme.
3. Celebrity-branded Merchandise - Creating exclusive merchandise tied to a popular celebrity or music artist can create a unique business opportunity for companies to capitalize on celebrity culture.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail brands can consider incorporating unique and diverse product collaborations to take advantage of the popularity of pop-up shops and exclusive merchandise.
2. Music Industry - The music industry can create a new revenue stream by offering exclusive merchandise tied to popular artists and their latest album releases.
3. Outdoor Lifestyle - The rugged aesthetic can inspire the development of new lines and products within the outdoor, camping, hiking, and adventure travel industries.