Mammoth Grips are a pair of portable carrying handles used to efficiently and effectively lift and transport heavy loads, including everyday items like hangers and groceries. Mammoth Grips work through built-in weight distribution technology that allows the wearer to effortlessly lift much more than they normally would be able to. The ergonomic construction reduces strain on the fingers and hands while ensuring a solid grip on the carried items.
Mammoth Grips offer endless amounts of utility, including integration with pocket saws. The carrying handles can manage loads of up to 100 lbs. per hand, making them an essential accessory for any repetitive lifting activities. In addition, the high-visibility orange color scheme means the Mammoth Grips won't get lost in storage while the durable design protects them from any accidents. Mammoth Grips are available for purchase on the Mammoth Grip site.
Image Credit: Core77
Mammoth Grips Make Carrying Multiple Items Simpler
1. Ergonomic Carrying Handles - Developing carrying handles that are designed to alleviate the strain on the body while carrying heavy objects presents an opportunity for the application of weight distribution technology.
2. High-capacity Carrying Equipment - Introducing carrying equipment that can manage a weight of up to 100 lbs. per hand provides an opportunity for the manufacture of specialized tools to provide a better carrying experience.
3. Versatile Carrying Accessories - Creating customizable carrying handles like Mammoth Grips that can be integrated with other tools expands the options for lifting and transporting heavy loads while reducing strain on the body.
1. Retail - Retailers can offer efficient carrying equipment in-store to improve their customers’ shopping experience while reducing the likelihood of injury due to repetitive lifting.
2. Manufacturing - Manufacturers of heavy equipment can introduce innovative carrying systems to improve the efficiency of their workers while also contributing to worker safety.
3. Construction - Developing specialized carrying equipment for lifting heavy loads in construction work can lead to significant productivity improvements and workplace injury reductions for construction companies.