In order to promote breast cancer awareness, the 360i agency in New York developed a campaign to encourage 'Mamming,' which tells women to "lay your boobs on stuff" and most importantly, "mam" where it matters: the doctor's office.
The quirky video begins with a woman oddly resting her breasts on a table. When her strange actions are questioned by her friend, she explains that she is "mamming." Soon enough, the duo is seen awkwardly resting their breasts on objects throughout the city. By the end of the video, they are even able to coach another friend to get in on the action.
The Mamming campaign was devised by "two female advertising creatives, one of whom is a breast cancer survivor."
This Breast Cancer Campaign Promotes 'Mamming'
1. Breast Cancer Awareness Campaigns - Opportunity for developing creative and impactful campaigns that promote breast cancer awareness and encourage women to get regular checkups.
2. Non-traditional Health Awareness Promotion - Innovative techniques and messaging can be utilized to address health concerns and increase screenings among different demographics.
3. Humor Marketing - Humorous and playful messaging can be used to promote serious topics, such as health awareness and disease prevention.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can play a significant role in creating and promoting effective breast cancer awareness campaigns that encourage regular checkups.
2. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can utilize non-traditional health awareness promotion techniques to encourage preventive care and healthy habits.
3. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations focused on health awareness can use humor marketing to create engaging campaigns that resonate with their target audience.