Immersive dining isn't a new concept, however the London-based company MAMAN LE MOT is spearheading the experience through offering an ultra-secret event that keeps ticket holders in the dark until approximately one hour before the event.
Little is known about this year's narrative, however the event has been described as such: "the year is 1943, the battle for Europe is in full swing, and Winston Churchill has called on people to "set Europe ablaze" with a new style of warfare involving mischief, mustaches and misdirection." Those participating are asked to take on the role of agents during the French Resistance and encouraged to dress the part. After chaos has ensued, guests are invited to sit-down and enjoy a Moulin Rouge-themed dinner party.
In order to ensure the experience maintains its mystery for future participants, guests are sworn to secrecy and are unable to reveal the location, or share images from the event.
MAMAN LE MOT Takes Guests Back to France in 1943
1. Immersive Dining - Immersive dining events that are designed to be an adventure for the guests.
2. Secret Events - Private, one-of-a-kind secret events that leave guests guessing until the very last minute.
3. Narrative-driven Experiences - Events that blur the line between a scripted story and reality, by allowing guests to become part of the story.
1. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and event spaces can create immersive dining experiences that transport guests to different eras, or enhance the dining experience with interactive elements.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can create private, exclusive experiences with an emphasis on storytelling and unique environments, to create a memorable and one-of-a-kind event.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can merge immersive dining with live performances, interactive installations, and augmented reality to create a completely immersive environment.