Making tamales at home has never been easier thanks to the kits assembled by Veggie Grill, which provide all the essentials for putting together 12 vegan tamales. The DIY Tamale Kits, created for the holidays, include everything from corn husks and salsa verde to mushroom mole tamale filling, so that assembling all the components of a flavorful meal is simple.
Veggie Grill is also offering a Make It a Meal add-on package that serves four and includes extras like Ranchero Beans, Spanish Rice and Catalina Taco Salad to accompany the tamales.
These kits for making tamales at home have the potential to create fun, festive and colorful meals for a limited time, as the bundled sets will only be available to order from Veggie Grill until the end of the year.
Image Credit: Veggie Grill
Veggie Grill Bundles the Essentials for Making Tamales at Home
1. Diy-food-kits - There is an opportunity to create a range of DIY food kits for customers to make popular dishes from home, catering to the current trend of cooking at home due to COVID-19
2. Vegan-friendly-kits - A trend is emerging for DIY kits that cater to consumers who are looking for vegan friendly options for popular meals
3. Holiday-food-kits - Creating holiday themed food kits can provide customers with an exciting and unique way to celebrate, while giving companies an opportunity for seasonal promotions
1. Meal-kit-delivery-services - Meal kit delivery services can leverage the DIY food kit trend by offering a wider variety of meal options for customers
2. Vegan-food-industry - The vegan food industry can tap into the trend of DIY kits by offering more vegan-friendly meal options for customers to make at home
3. Grocery-stores - Grocery stores can offer a range of DIY kits for customers to purchase in-store, catering to the trend of cooking at home and providing a new source of revenue