If you struggle with making and reaching goals, this infographic is here to help. Created by mobile app Workboard, 'How to Set and Achieve Your Goals' covers topics such as why goals matter, why goals and teams fall short and the setting and accomplishment of objectives.
People who make goals are more successful. Goals are also key when it comes to engaging and retaining teams. However, 70% of the time, companies fail to reach their strategic goals because 87% of employees aren't actively engaged in achievement.
When it comes to making and reaching goals, it's important to set realistic expectations that inspire people. Limiting to three to five targets is a good idea, and employees should be able to find the goals in just three seconds.
This Infographic Offers Helpful Tips on Making and Reaching Goals
1. Goal Setting - Companies can develop apps and tools that make goal setting, tracking and achieving more achievable and less overwhelming
2. Employee Engagement - Developing programs and processes that keep employees involved and engaged with the company's objectives and goals
3. Data Visualization - Creating data visualization tools to help companies track progress towards goals more easily
1. Human Resources - Develop goal setting and tracking apps that HR professionals can use to engage their employees
2. Management Consulting - Provide goal setting and tracking advice to businesses who are struggling with employee engagement and productivity
3. Data Analytics - Create data visualization tools to help businesses track their progress towards their goals in real time