Makeup has always served as a catalyst for self-expression, regardless of ones age, sexual orientation or gender and Makeup Forever's Artist Color Pencils aim to pay homage to that.
The new and colorful tools were designed to seamlessly glide over the eyes, lips, brows and cheeks, offering a seamless and all-encompassing tool that's sure to be of use to cosmetic connoisseurs and hobbyists alike. In addition to the simple application, these pencils are highly pigmented, meaning they'll last throughout the day.
This product launch was made in collaboration with Hetrick-Martin Institute, an organization that offers youth-oriented social services, support and community programming to LGBTQ+ youths. As a result, Makeup Forever will be donating up to $39,000 USD.
Makeup Forever's Artist Color Pencils Support LGBTQ Youths
1. Lgbtq-supporting Makeup - The rise of inclusive and diverse products that support the LGBTQ+ community will continue to be a trend, offering opportunities to companies to create a more inclusive and diverse product line.
2. Cause-based Collaborations - Collaborating with social organizations can be an innovative opportunity for companies to align with social causes for a better world and create positive impact while at the same time create a profitable business model.
3. Sustainable Beauty - Investing in eco-friendly and sustainable practices during production and supporting social causes can be an innovative opportunity for beauty companies to distinguish themselves from competitors and gain the loyalty of socially conscious customers.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry has the opportunity to create products that cater to the diverse and inclusive needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
2. Social Services Industry - Collaborating with beauty companies can be an innovative way for social services organizations to fundraise for their causes and develop greater social impact.
3. Sustainability Industry - Beauty companies can partner with organizations that promote sustainable and eco-friendly standards, helping the industry move towards a more sustainable future and appeal to socially conscious consumers.