With past designs that included Geordi La Forge-esque wrap-arounds, the unveiling of the Spring/Summer 2010 Maison Martin Margiela sunglasses was heavily anticipated. This season Margiela opted for a more classic than funky approach.
Resembling a pair of classic pilot glasses, the new model is called The Incognito Assemblé and it comes in black and tortoiseshell. The Spring 2010 Maison Martin Margiela sunglasses have plastic and metal frames with the plastic extending only halfway around the lenses.
The Spring/Summer 2010 Maison Martin Margiela Sunglasses
1. Classic Sunglasses - Designing sunglasses with a classic and timeless aesthetic.
2. Minimalistic Eyewear - Creating eyewear with a simple design, while still maintaining functionality.
3. Half-frame Glasses - Designing glasses with plastic frames that only extend halfway around the lenses.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate these classic and minimalistic designs into their collections in order to appeal to a wider audience.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can incorporate the half-frame design to create unique and innovative products.
3. Accessories - The trend of classic and timeless designs can extend beyond just fashion and into the accessories industry, particularly for sunglasses.