Printed images of taxidermy, oversized coats and recycled army apparel come together for the maharishi 2013 Fall/Winter collection for men. The brand, based in the UK, is known for creating high quality items using natural organic fibers.
One doesn't necessarily consider this type of youthful, badass streetwear to be associated with eco-frienfly qualities, but here, that is exactly the case.
Standout pieces in this collection of cool weather necessities such as jackets, sweaters and pants include the jumpers with taxidermy-like images. The antlers on the animal give off a somewhat seasonal, albeit morbid, vibe.
If staying warm, but also looking a little more tough than the average guy on the subway is your motivation for getting up in the morning, the maharishi 2013 Fall/Winter collection for men is for you.
The maharishi 2013 Fall/Winter Men's Line is Stylish Yet Eco
1. Recycled Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore ways to incorporate recycled materials into fashion design to create eco-friendly clothing.
2. Streetwear Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with unconventional and edgy designs in streetwear fashion to cater to the demand for unique and eye-catching apparel.
3. Youthful Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop fashion lines that cater to the preferences and styles of the youth market, combining both trendy and sustainable elements.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable and eco-friendly practices into the fashion industry, from production to retail, to meet the growing demand for environmentally conscious clothing.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate manufacturing processes in the apparel industry to enable the efficient use of recycled materials and reduce waste.
3. Streetwear Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace creativity and unconventional designs in the streetwear industry to capture the attention of fashion-forward consumers seeking unique and distinctive clothing options.