Everybody has his own special system for organizing his things, and this extends to how items such as reading materials are stored and accessed. The Mag'Z Magazine Rack was designed for printed media lovers -- especially for those who boast several subscriptions.
Paul Renauldon's product is made from crimped wooden panels that form all sorts of pleats, slots and surfaces for sticking your journals into it and laying them out across it. A quick count of the upper or lower portions of the shelf will reveal seven folds each, enabling you to arrange a full week's worth of reads. Because of the abstract layout of the Mag'Z Magazine Rack, you can lie your periodicals out flat too, and slide them open into the cracks to bookmark pages for continued reading.
Mag'Z Magazine Rack Has Many Pleats for Stashing Your Reading Materials
1. Customizable Storage Solutions - Mag'Z Magazine rack offers a unique and customizable design for storing periodicals
2. Innovative Magazine Organizers - Mag'Z Magazine rack's unique design provide innovative solutions for storing magazines and other printed media
3. Multi-functional Magazine Holders - Mag'Z Magazine rack's abstract layout and pleated design make it a multi-functional storage solution for periodicals
1. Furniture and Home Decor - Furniture and Home Decor companies can offer unique and customizable magazine storage solutions
2. Publishing - Publishing companies can create innovative magazine organizers to enhance their customers' reading experience
3. Office and Workspace - Office and workspace suppliers can offer multi-functional magazine holders for their customers to store periodicals and other printed media