If you've been wanting to implant a magnet in your body, then you'll be happy to know the good news that your dream has become a possibility. Imagine all the fun you'll have.
"It's been described as a buzzing sensation, a tingling, an oscillation, movement, pure stimulation and, in the case of body-modification expert Shannon Larrett's encounter with a too-powerful antitheft gateway at a retail store, "Like sticking your hand in an ultrasonic cleaner." - Wired
1. Implantable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in developing advanced implantable technology that offers new functionalities and enhances human capabilities.
2. Biohacking - The trend of biohacking presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in creating customizable and personalized modifications to enhance the human body.
3. Sensory Augmentation - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in the field of sensory augmentation to develop technologies that enhance or expand human sensory perception.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing safe and efficient implantable technology solutions.
2. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage the trend of biohacking to drive disruptive innovation in personalized treatments and therapies.
3. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be pursued in the consumer electronics industry to create sensory augmentation devices that enhance user experiences.