Fashion icon and queen of pop Madonna showed her Playboy side with stylish bunny ears at “The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion” Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
In addition to the bunny ears, Madonna wore a Louis Vuitton mini-dress that was chosen for her by Marc Jacobs himself.
Bunny ears seem to be a popular way to bring a bit of fun to an outfit. Check out the bunny love below.
Madonna Brings Bunny Ears to 2009 Costume Institute Gala
1. Animal-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for designers to incorporate playful animal elements into clothing and accessories, creating unique and eye-catching fashion statements.
2. Celebrity-inspired Fashion Trends - Chance for fashion brands to capitalize on the influence of celebrities by creating clothing and accessories inspired by their iconic looks, like Madonna's bunny ears.
3. Statement Accessories - Market for bold and unconventional accessories that add a touch of whimsy and personality to any outfit, such as the bunny ears worn by Madonna at the Costume Institute Gala.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive opportunity for fashion designers to create unconventional and animal-inspired clothing and accessories that appeal to a market seeking unique and playful fashion options.
2. Celebrity Fashion Merchandising - Innovative chance for fashion brands to collaborate with celebrities and create merchandise inspired by their iconic fashion choices, like bunny ears, that can attract dedicated fan bases.
3. Accessories Retail - Opportunity for retailers to curate a collection of statement accessories, including playful and animal-inspired pieces, to cater to the growing demand for unconventional and eye-catching fashion accessories.