Ralph Lauren launched its Made-to-order Polo program, which allows consumers to customize their clothing before it ships. The new initiative is centered around sustainability as the clothing manufacturer saves material and reduces textile waste by making only as many shirts as are required to fulfill custom orders.
The Made-to-order Polo program offers Ralph Lauren polo shirts in six signature styles. The shirts can be decorated with personalized text, preset monograms, and Ralph Lauren logos that have multiple placement options. The clothing's color can also be arranged in both a monochrome pattern or a custom combination. The polos use the clothing brand's flat-knit technology for a stylish exterior look and a super soft skin-side sensation. The Made-to-order Polo program runs both online and in Ralph Lauren stores.
Image Credit: CPP Luxury, Hypebeast
Ralph Lauren's Made-to-Order Polo Program Reduces Waste
1. Made-to-order Clothing - The rise of sustainable fashion consumers calls for the adoption of made-to-order clothing practices to reduce textile waste.
2. Customization Revolution - Customized clothing and products are offering a new level of personalization, adding value to the consumer experience while reducing waste for the fashion industry.
3. Sustainable Supply Chain - Sustainability is becoming a crucial aspect of the fashion industry, with a focus on sustainable supply chain management for processes such as materials sourcing and manufacturing.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can adopt sustainable made-to-order clothing practices to reduce material waste and better meet the needs of conscious consumers.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses can offer made-to-order clothing services to reduce textile waste and appeal to consumers who are seeking unique and environmentally-friendly fashion choices.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can adopt sustainable supply chain practices to reduce their environmental impact and align with the values of consumers seeking eco-friendly products.