This Madame Figaro January 2014 pictorial is all about how to beat the heat while still looking stylish and chic.
Photographer Naomi Yang snaps up this skimpy fashion shoot set in front of some colorfully painted walls and even with a pool floaty. Model Ellinore Erichsen looks sweltering, in that she looks great and like she wishes she was indoors. She leans against walls while wearing bright blue eye shadow that spills out of the corners of her lids.
Because this is a summer-themed spread, the clothing options in this Madame Figaro January 2014 editorial are mostly made up of cropped tops and bikinis. There are also some light summer dresses. Most of the tops are paired with high-waisted shorts. The accessories in this shoot are downplayed, mostly consisting of gold hoop earrings in different shapes and one perfectly round orange and white choker necklace.
Naomi Yang Captured Ellinore Erichsen in Madame Figaro January 2014
1. Skimpy Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative materials and designs for skimpy fashion that offer both style and functionality in hot weather.
2. High-waisted Shorts - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create high-waisted shorts with built-in cooling technology to provide comfort in hot temperatures.
3. Downplayed Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design minimalist and lightweight accessories that complement skimpy summer outfits without overwhelming the look.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology into fashion design to enhance comfort and functionality in warm weather.
2. Textile - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new fabric technologies that provide breathability and moisture-wicking properties for summer clothing.
3. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design jewelry pieces that are specifically tailored for summer fashion, such as lightweight and waterproof materials.