Designers looking to take their work on the road are going to want to sneak a peek at Volker Hübner's M Pad. The M Pad is a tablet designed specifically for designers.
The M Pad has a 15.3" OLED screen and is designed with a scroll wheel, nine fixed buttons and a programmable two-button rocker. Designers would be lost without their pens and pencils,and Hübner knows this, which is why he included a special touch pen to be used with the M Pad.
I am no modern designer, but this tablet certainly seems like it would be great for designers who want to work outside of their office. It is much more portable than a laptop and is designed with design-specific functionality. What's not to love?
The M Pad is Designed for Modern-Day Designers on the Move
1. Mobile Design Tablets - Design-specific tablets for designers who want to work outside of their offices.
2. Touch Pens for Tablets - Special touch pens designed for the M Pad are a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers.
3. Portable Design Workstations - Portable design workstations are a trend for designers who want to work on the go.
1. Technology Industry - Creating mobile devices like the M Pad for designers to work on-the-go is a disruptive innovation opportunity within the technology industry.
2. Stationery Industry - Creating design-specific touch pens like the one that comes with the M Pad is an opportunity for disruption within the stationery industry.
3. Design Industry - The M Pad is an example of disruptive innovation in the design industry due to its portability and design-specific functionality.