There is a new phenomenon sweeping the world. It is the "Lying Down Game" where an individual or group of people lay down in random places with their noses to the ground (or object they're laying on) and arms by their side. After finding a unique or unusual place to lay down they take a picture to be uploaded onto Facebook.
The purpose for the game is for amusement among the players, as well as shock value for any unsuspecting public that may witness the random event. It may seem like an activity perpetrated by young people, but all ages and types are getting into the non-swing of things.
Recently there was some controversy over some ER doctors and nurses playing it on a slow night at the hospital.
When I first heard of the game I'm sure I had an eye roll moment, but after seeing some of the photos, maybe I'll be the next member. What about you?
The Lying Down Game Involves Sprawling Out Face Down in Public
1. Viral Public Games - Businesses can create innovative marketing campaigns based on viral public games that promote their products or services.
2. Disruptive Social Media Trends - Companies can leverage disruptive social media trends to connect with their customer base and create engaging content.
3. Novelty Experiences - Businesses can create and market unique and novel experiences, such as fake sleeping, to attract customers and differentiate from competitors.
1. Marketing - Marketing professionals can use the trend of viral public games to gain brand recognition and increase customer engagement.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can incorporate the trend of disruptive social media trends to increase user activity and differentiate from competitors.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment industries can adopt the trend of creating novelty experiences, such as fake sleeping, to attract customers and innovate in the market.