Talk about cool cribs. The 16-foot circle of flooring is fitted with four motors and some wheels beneath the steel frame of the floor. This allows the home theater to rotate 180 degrees at the press of a button to face the second row making it possible for the space to be used for parties and gatherings of all kinds. Born Rich says:"Besides rotating floor, it also has a remote controlled fanned entryway. The 7.5-foot-wide semi circular door in the back of the room fans up from the floor in 12 sections. The doors also open via doorbells on either side of the entryway. The home theater features 7.1-channel audio system powered by a Marantz SR8500 receiver pumping 125 watts to Atlantic Technology 4200 series speakers and a 12-foot-wide custom-built screen that's perforated with tiny holes to let the sound through". This home theater room even has small bar in the back. This home theater was designed by Designer Donny Hackett of Casa Cinema.
1. Rotating Home Theatre - The trend of incorporating rotating functionality into home theaters presents opportunities for innovative design and enhanced user experience.
2. Remote Controlled Entryway - The trend of using remote controlled entryways in home theaters opens up possibilities for seamless and convenient access, improving the overall user experience.
3. Custom-built Screens - The trend of using custom-built screens with perforated designs allows for optimal sound transmission and immersive visuals in home theater systems.
1. Home Automation - The rotating home theater trend provides disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the home automation industry, where they can develop advanced mechanisms and control systems for rotating functionalities.
2. Audio Technology - The demand for high-quality audio systems in home theaters with rotating functionalities creates opportunities for audio technology companies to develop and innovate powerful and immersive sound solutions.
3. Interior Design - The trend of integrating rotating home theaters into interior designs offers disruptive innovation opportunities for interior design companies to create unique, versatile spaces that can accommodate both entertainment and social gatherings.