When leafing through a magazine, it is always interesting to survey through the luxurious fashion editorials as they usually incorporate a theme of some sort and are presented in a masterfully curated composition. Moreover, the series typically calls attention to certain designer products that are fairing well within the industry and the photos themselves are bold enough to relate a certain narrative.
TGIMAGE STUDIO is tapped to produce a luxurious fashion editorial for GRAZIA's 397th issue. Much like any storytelling experience — visual or non, the series bears a name. In this particular instance, it is 'The Rules of Game.' Now, TGIMAGE STUDIO's amazingly luxurious fashion editorial chooses to play with space as the model is presented in seemingly gravity-defying situations which call attention not only to the fashion but also to the model's relation to space.
Photo Credits: 徐晓伟
TGIMAGE STUDIO's for GRAZIA is Truly Mesmerizing
1. Gravity-defying Photography - There is an opportunity to develop technology that allows for in-air fashion photography to take luxury photoshoots to new heights.
2. Narrative-driven Editorials - Magazines and designer brands can benefit from a focus on storytelling in their editorials that incorporates a theme and relates a certain narrative.
3. Luxury Product Placement - There is potential for luxury brands to partner with high-end fashion editorials and utilize product placement to market their goods to a wider audience.
1. Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can experiment with using gravity-defying photography to showcase their products and tell a compelling narrative through their editorials.
2. Photography - Photography companies can create innovative technologies and techniques for capturing gravity-defying shots in order to meet the growing demand in fashion and other industries.
3. Publishing - Publishing companies can explore narrative-driven editorials that incorporate themes to create compelling visual storytelling and showcase luxury products through collaboration with fashion brands.