A country garden may be more suited to soft silhouettes and pastel palettes, but the Luxure Magazine 'Pattern in Play' editorial decides to mix it up with edgy glam fashion that will rival the heat of the summer season. It is appropriately part of the magazine's Summer 2013 issue.
As though shot in the waning afternoon sun, there is a dark warmth to the Luxure Magazine 'Pattern in Play' editorial that does complement the deep hues and provocative details of the outfits on display. Stylist Melaney Oldenhof channeled a country beauty turned femme fatale for the photoshoot. She sourced pieces from such labels as Christian Dior, Bottega Veneta and Loewe.
The Luxure Magazine 'Pattern in Play' editorial was shot by Yossi Michaeli.
The Luxure Magazine 'Pattern in Play' Editorial Stars Ranya Mordanova
1. Glam Country Garden Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Exploring the fusion of edgy glam fashion with traditional country garden aesthetics to create new and unique summer fashion trends.
2. Soft Silhouettes and Pastel Palettes - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Introducing innovative techniques and materials to create soft silhouettes and pastel palettes that revolutionize the fashion industry.
3. Provocative Details in Outfits - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Incorporating provocative details and unexpected elements into fashion designs to challenge traditional norms and create new fashion statements.
1. Fashion - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Collaborating with traditional country garden spaces to create immersive fashion experiences and events that merge nature and style.
2. Photography - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Expanding the concept of fashion photography by experimenting with lighting, locations, and themes to create visually captivating editorials.
3. Magazine Publishing - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: Embracing unconventional fashion editorials that challenge the norm and provide readers with fresh and unique content, setting new standards in magazine publishing.