LunarWay wants to revolutionize the way people bank by having people bank solely through an app. The Danish based tech company is an app-only bank that allows users to deal with all aspects of banking without ever having to go to an actual branch -- it even allows quick mobile signups.
LunarWay offers users a free account and a free debit card or credit card with an account. The app utilizes biometrics to sign in on the app with a finger print reader. The app makes it easy for users to set up bill payments, users simply need to take a picture of the bill and send approval of payment and LunarWay takes care of the rest.
LunarWay is aimed at the Millennial banker who wants convenience and security. The app-only banking is certainly going to challenge the "antiquated business model" and how consumers bank on a daily basis.
LunarWay Wants to Revolutionize Banking by Only Having an App
1. App-only Banking - LunarWay's app-only banking model disrupts traditional banking by offering convenience and security to millennial users.
2. Biometric Sign-in - LunarWay's use of biometrics for app sign-ins presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in authentication technology.
3. Mobile Bill Payments - LunarWay's feature of taking pictures of bills for easy payment approval showcases the potential for disruptive innovation in mobile bill payment solutions.
1. Banking - The app-only banking trend led by LunarWay creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the traditional banking industry.
2. Mobile Banking Apps - LunarWay's app-only model highlights the disruptive potential in the mobile banking app industry.
3. Authentication Technology - LunarWay's use of biometrics for app sign-ins presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the authentication technology industry.