Visually striking, Lucid Dreams by Ina Jang, a South Korean photographer based in Brooklyn, New York, was shot for the Out of the Box segment of New York Magazine's The Cut. Artistically surreal and stunning minimalist, the series is completely in line with her previous work including On the Paper and her Jalouse Magazine editorial.
Showcasing pieces from the spring-summer and pre-fall collections of such labels as Hermès, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Reed Krakoff, Michael Kors, Preen, Marni and Miu Miu, Lucid Dreams by Ina Jang is full of the lightest, breeziest looks. Starring models Cecilia Mendez and Jacqueline Tomlinson, the colorful photoshoot was styled by Elleser Galleta with hair and makeup by beauty artist Ai Yokomizo.
Lucid Dreams by Ina Jang is Full of Minimalism and Color
1. Artistically Surreal Photography - Opportunity to explore new ways of creating visually striking photographs that combine surrealism and minimalist styles.
2. Minimalist Fashion Editorials - Opportunity to showcase fashion through a minimalistic lens that highlights details and design rather than excess.
3. Creative Beauty Artistry - Opportunity to experiment with unique hair and makeup styles that complement artistic photography and enhance the visual appeal of fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Photography - Trend towards combining surrealism and minimalism to create visually striking editorials that showcase fashion in new and creative ways.
2. Fashion - Trend towards minimalistic fashion editorials that prioritize design and detail over excess, allowing for more sustainable and practical fashion trends.
3. Beauty - Trend towards creative beauty artistry that complements artistic photography and allows for more diverse and unique beauty trends in the fashion industry.