The Luca Larenza Spring 2012 campaign stars Takis Panos Gianneas. The burly bearded model is photographed by Giuseppe Migliaccio for this effortlessly masculine portrait series. Takis poses in pieces from the Italian brand’s latest menswear collection while drenched in water.
The rugged shoot showcases a variety of wardrobe select including a mix of knitwear, structured suit jackets, vibrant harem pants, fitted jeans with statement scarves as accessories.
The eccentric vibe of the playful shoot is masculine and seductive in an effortless way. The styling never tries too hard and the model’s rugged look is sure to be copied by fashion-conscious men everywhere. The Luca Larenza Spring 2012 campaign features rugged menswear that is both masculine and romantic.
Image Credit: Giuseppe Migliaccio
The Luca Larenza Spring 2012 Campaign is Burly
1. Effortless Masculinity - There is an opportunity for brands to create menswear collections that capture a rugged and masculine aesthetic in an effortless way.
2. Playful Styling - Fashion brands can explore the use of eccentric and playful styling to create unique and eye-catching campaigns.
3. Statement Scarves - The trend of using statement scarves as accessories opens up opportunities for designers to create bold and impactful menswear accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers can incorporate effortless masculinity and playful styling into their menswear collections.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing rugged and eccentric aesthetics in their portrait series, creating visually striking images.
3. Accessories - The statement scarf trend presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for accessory designers to create bold and expressive menswear accessories.