Miley Cyrus gets a slightly different look for this singer-centric Love Spring/Summer 2014 style shoot.
Fashion photographer David Sims snaps up the controversial celeb, focusing only on her face and upper body. Miley makes sad eyes at the camera while her hair shows off an interesting transformation. Her shockingly short hair goes from all-white to an interesting shade of orange. In all the shots, the new look is styled to stick up in different positions and places.
Besides the tangerine tresses, the fashion also plays a key role in this Love Spring/Summer 2014 editorial. The hair and clothing work together to contrast to the light blue in he background. Although Miss Cyrus has been known or taking her clothes off, in this spread there were quite a number of high collared garments. Of course, there was still the obligatory topless shot.
David Sims Captured Miley Cyrus for Love Spring/Summer 2014
1. Celebrity Fashion - Opportunity for new fashion trends and styles inspired by celebrities.
2. Hair Color Trends - Opportunity for innovative hair color products and services that cater to emerging hair color trends.
3. Controversial Imagery - Opportunity for disrupting norms and challenging traditional marketing techniques through controversial imagery.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can take advantage of celebrity endorsements and collaborations to drive sales.
2. Beauty Industry - Beauty brands can develop innovative hair color products to cater to new and emerging trends.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies can experiment with controversial imagery to create buzz and differentiate their clients' brands.