Why is it that women seem to be the ones who receive, and expect to receive, the most on February 14th? It could be because companies play on our desire for material things. In keeping with this spirit, we present the 2010 Louis Vuitton Valentines Catalog for women.
Click through the gallery to see handbags, jewelry and other sparkly luxuries from the exclusive French retailer. So, if you equate romantic feelings with dollar signs (or you are after a woman who does), the Louis Vuitton Valentines Catalog boasts something that will become near and dear to almost any woman’s heart.
The 2010 Louis Vuitton Valentines Catelog for Women
1. Luxury Valentine's Day Gifts - Opportunity to create high-end, romantic products that appeal to consumers' desire for luxury on Valentine's Day.
2. Exclusive Retailer Catalogs - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create exclusive catalogs that showcase premium products and create a sense of exclusivity for consumers.
3. Materialism and Holidays - Opportunity to cater to consumers' desire for material things during holidays and create products that align with their expectations.
1. Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to create special collections and catalogs targeted towards Valentine's Day.
2. Jewelry - Opportunity for jewelry brands to design and market romantic, heart-shaped accessories for Valentine's Day.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to leverage holidays like Valentine's Day to promote and sell luxury products to consumers.