Lorissa’s List from protein snack brand Lorissa’s Kitchen is a digital destination featuring a variety of gift options for moms, from mom-owned businesses. To help champion the new initiative, the brand enlisted Kristin Cavallari, a fellow "mom entrepreneur," television personality, founder, and CEO of Uncommon James. Kristin commented on Lorissa's List, stating: “Lorissa’s Kitchen snacks have always been a go-to for me and that’s why I am excited to partner with the protein snack brand and help rally behind these amazing moms, just in time for Mother’s Day.”
In addition, Lorissa's Kitchen will launch 'Mompreneur Monday's' on social media that features the business owners across the course of the next eight weeks. Moreover, all the "mompreneurs" chosen for Lorissa’s List will receive access to tools to help grow their businesses through national promotion, advice from Lorissa herself, and a membership to networking group HeyMama.
Image Credit: Lorissa's Kitchen
Lorissa’s Kitchen Debuts Lorissa’s List in Support of Mom-Owned Brands
1. Mompreneur Support - More initiatives to support mom-owned businesses are emerging as the impact of mothers' entrepreneurial endeavors continues to grow.
2. Digital Destinations for Gifting - Digital marketplaces like Lorissa's List are emerging as go-to gift sources for consumers who want to support small businesses and niche industries.
3. Celebrity Partnerships for Small Business - Celebrities like Kristin Cavallari are partnering with small businesses to raise awareness and support for mom entrepreneurs, creating opportunities for disruptive marketing strategies.
1. Snack Industry - Protein snack brands and other companies in the snack industry can benefit from partnering with mom-owned businesses and utilizing their stories for impactful marketing campaigns.
2. Networking Groups - HeyMama and similar networking groups can expand their support for mom entrepreneurs by partnering with brands like Lorissa's Kitchen to provide access to resources and tools for growth and development.
3. Digital Marketplaces - Online shopping destinations for niche products and services, like Lorissa's List, have the potential to disrupt traditional shopping experiences and provide new opportunities for small business growth.