Drawing inspiration from the world of architectural design, Lore Van Keer creates captivating jewelry collections that embrace the beauty of organic irregularity as well as man-made perfection.
Dainty metal components dangle elegantly from the necklaces and teardrop earrings, while clusters of tiny cubes sparkle and shine on the rings and can also be found on the other accessories in the collection. Irregularity and asymmetry is the name of the game with not a single piece trying too hard to maintain even perfection. It is the outstanding details that make each design more interesting and dazzling.
Aspiring architects will appreciate the artistic styling of the jewelry line by Lore Van Keer, with pieces dainty enough to be worn with any outfit every day of the week.
These Jewels by Lore Van Keer Have Artistic Engineering
1. Architecturally Inspired Jewelry - Opportunity to create a line of jewelry inspired by architectural designs, utilizing modern and unique shapes and materials.
2. Organic Irregularity in Accessories - Opportunity to create asymmetric, unique and eye-catching accessories, inspired by the beauty of imperfect organic designs.
3. Combining Art with Engineering in Jewelry - Opportunity to merge art and engineering to design jewelry with intricate details and designs, blending man-made perfection with organic and natural shapes.
1. Jewelry Design - An opportunity for unique and innovative designers to create a new line of jewelry that incorporates asymmetrical designs and artistic inspiration for a stand-out look.
2. Fashion Accessories - An opportunity for accessory designers to create unique, architectural-inspired pieces that can serve as statement-making focal points in an outfit.
3. Architecture and Design - An opportunity to take architecture and design off the professional realm and add personal expression with inspiration drawn from Jewelry Design.