The mesmerizing visualizer experience that you could watch on Windows Media Player has been appropriated by the Lop Jukebox. This is a cutting-edge audio tower that offers 360 degrees of screen to stimulate your eyes as well as your ears.
The multimedia sound system operates as an iPhone docking station at the top and accepts CDs as well. Once you've chosen your desired track, Átila Rossito's speaker offers you an aesthetic feast too. You can let the innovative electronic device turn sound vibrations from the subwoofer into colorful bars of green, yellow and red, or you might choose to play music videos instead. The Lop Jukebox can read movie files from your iPod and from DVDs, turning them into psychedelic fragmented images that make for a wild sensory and club-like experience for everyone in the room.
The Hi-Tech Lop Jukebox Plays Pixelated Videos to Accompany Sound
1. 360-degree Visualizers - Technology companies can develop cutting-edge visualizers that offer an immersive 360-degree screen experience to accompany music.
2. Multimedia Audio Towers - Companies can create all-in-one multimedia audio devices that combine features such as iPhone docking stations and CD players with high-quality sound output and visualizers.
3. Sensory-driven Music Experiences - Music and entertainment businesses can leverage the power of sensory-driven experiences to enhance the overall value offered to customers, using technologies like visualizers and motion sensors.
1. Consumer Electronics Industry - The consumer electronics industry can explore opportunities to develop innovative audio towers with cutting-edge features like 360-degree visualizers and immersive sensory experiences.
2. Music Industry - The music industry can leverage sensory-driven music experiences to differentiate its products and create new revenue streams through innovative devices like the Lop Jukebox.
3. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can explore opportunities to create immersive, sensory-driven experiences for customers by integrating technologies like visualizers and motion sensors into innovative audio devices.